We are seeking a skilled and experienced QA/QC Manager to join our team in Denmark. As a QAQC Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our products and services, implementing quality control procedures, and coordinating with other departments to identify and resolve quality issues.
- Responsibilities: Implement and ensure adherence to the project quality plan and specified requirements on site.
- Provide the “Site Inspection Coordination Procedure” and Construction QCP to the discipline supervisors and inspectors.
- Promote a quality culture on site and implement best practices to improve quality standards and systems.
- Provide the “Procedure for preparation of Construction/Pre-commissioning Quality Dossier”.
- Facilitate the feedback process throughout the construction phase to ensure recording and communication of lessons learned and best practices related to quality to HO Quality Function.
- Assist in the development and approval of site procedures, Quality Control Plan (QCP’s), and Inspection and Test Plans (ITP’s)
- Provide quality training and awareness on quality activities planned on site.
- Approve and supervise internal and external audit programs on site.
- Ensure the material receipt and preservation system and surveillance for procured items, specifically providing feedback to the Home Office in case of Over, Short & Damage reports.
- Experience in Plant Assembly and Legalization in Europe.
- More than 7 years of experience in the Chemicals/Oil & Gas industry.
- Certified as a Senior Welding Inspector (SWI)
- Level II in Non-Destructive Testing (RT, PT, MT)
- Previous experience with TECHNIP or similar engineering companies.
- B2 level of English (Danish language skills highly desirable)
- High proficiency in MS Office.
- Resident or available to reside Monday to Friday in a location close to the Site (Monday to Friday schedule but potentially Saturdays during peak phase)
- Experience in Plant Legalization in Denmark.
- Knowledge of Danish regulations (BEK99, BEK1977, etc.)
- Certification as IWE/CWI or similar.