At Vèringer Engineering we are committed to innovation projects, the development of individual careers and the creation of a more sustainable future.
We are proud to work with leading companies to address climate change.
We are looking for multicultural and diverse talents from the Oil&Gas, Industrial and Energy Transition sectors.
¡Join our team to ride together this challenge!
We are looking for an Engineer to fill the position of QA/QC Manager on site during the construction stage and act as QA/QC/Inspection Representative assuring the compliance with Local regulations, Project Standards and Procedures.
Location: Baja California, México.
Expected date: start asap y finales del 2025.
End date: late 2025
Modality of work: on-site
- To be the single point of contact and the accountable person for all QA/QC project activities in front of other parties.
- Performs and coordinates all QA/QC activities on for the assigned Project and/or Construction Contract.
- Verifies the conformity against the contractual requirements during the execution of the Construction, erection and installation activities in terms of execution plan and/or delivery date and/or manufacturing quality.
- Ensures that all the required information, documentation and QCPs are available at proper time to the Supplier as required by the Construction schedule.
- Manage and Update the QA/QC MS deliverables in the applicable IT Tools (e.g., EasyPlant).
- Analyzes information provided by Construction Contractors and monitors the KPIs evolution.
- Issue QA/QC Project deliverables (Pre-Inspection Meeting report, Pre-JSM, PPs, QCPs, CSHs).
- Identifies and reports any QA/QC deviation or issues impacting deliveries or quality. Coordinates the definition of the recovery actions and follow-up their implementation until their resolution. Contributes in the Technical evaluation of offers (related to Construction SOW).
- Contributes to preparation of Construction Contractors and Inspection Agencies performance evaluations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Management or Quality.
- Experience in related technical fields, Project Management and Site QA/QC.
- Leadership skills (e.g., Technical/Management/Methods).
- English level C1.
- Working knowledge of PED, Welding, NDTs and ATEX.
- More than 5 years of experience in the Oil&Gas/Petrochemicals sector.
- High knowledge and use of MS Office.
- Resident or available to reside from Monday to Friday in an area close to the Site (Schedule Monday to Friday but potentially Saturdays during Peak phase)
- “Carbon Free Solutions” Experience.
- Legalization and CE marking of plants.
- IWE course or similar.
- NDTs certifications.
Our company promotes equal opportunities and we value diversity in our team
When applying, we ask you to fill in as much of your data as possible. You will receive an email with a questionnaire that will take you 15 minutes to complete. If you did not receive it and it is not in your spam folder, please contact us.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements, please apply.
We look forward to learning more about your experience and how you can contribute to our team.