Independent hydrocarbon production company is looking for a Project Safety Engineer.
The company participates in the entire life cycle of the projects, from exploration to decommissioning. The group’s strength lies in the technical ingenuity and versatility of its 6,800 employees, who deliver safe and environmentally aware solutions to oil and gas fields around the world. It operates in 15 partner countries and is based in the United Kingdom.
Position based in Paris. Office.
Frequent missions abroad (+/- 10 weeks per year),
Strong interface with other entities in Paris and subsidiaries.
- Able to interpret and apply regulations, codes of practice and standards in the context offshore Oil and Gas industry.
- Working knowledge in reviewing / writing safety related procedures.
- HSE/Safety Concept, philosophy, and strategy development, review, and update in line with regulations.
- Working knowledge in detail design phase (including C&E charts, ESD Logics Diagrams, Hazardous area classification and layout, etc.).
- Working knowledge, in detail design phase for Fire and Gas detection and Fire Fighting Systems.
- Working knowledge in ALARP application and demonstration.
- Understand HAZID/HAZOP/ENVID procedures and able to follow and close actions.
- Knowledge of SIL and LOPA assessment.
- Working knowledge in semi-qualitative risk assessment (e.g., Bow-Tie for MAH identification and safety barriers assessment).
- Experience in the use and interpretation of consequence modelling tools is a plus: DNV-PHAST, FLACS, CFD studies.
- Experience in developing QRA is a plus: Part Counts, Fire and Explosion Risk analysis, Event trees.
- Formal education: Master 2 or Engineering degree in Petroleum, Safety or Environment.
- Professional experience (in years): minimum of 8 years’ experience in health, safety and environment position, including 3 years in LNG.
- Good knowledge of oil and gas operations. Good knowledge of international environmental standards.
- Experience of offshore and floating supports, LNG.
- Responsibility, Natural Authority, decision making, effective communication skill, organisation, and method.
When applying, you must complete as much of your data as possible, and you will receive an email with a form. For your candidacy to be considered it is necessary to complete it. If you did not receive it and it is not in the spam folder, please contact us.
We advise that candidates who do not meet the requirements of the offer do not register. Absolute confidentiality is guaranteed in the treatment of applications.