From Vèringer’s Selection Departament we’re looking for a Planning Engineer, responsible for the projects schedule and physical progress systems definition, set-up, update and close out in FEED / EPsCm contracts.
Time flexibility: check-in time between 7.30h and 9.30h. Departure time from 16.45h. On Fridays you can leave from 14h.
Hybrid work mode: 3 days of remote work and 2 days of office work.
- To develop a Schedule compliant with the selected execution strategy.
- To define and optimize the necessary resources.
- To define the Planning & Scheduling system (methods, procedures, time schedules, physical progress, dashboards, etc).
- To implement the Planning & Scheduling system (methods, procedures, time-schedules, physical progress, dashboards, etc).
- To define the Project breakdown structures.
- To plan so as to ensure the work fronts at site.
- To plan in order to mitigate risks and reduce costs.
- To get client approval of the Schedule Baseline.
- To get client approval of progress claimed or milestones achievement in order to enable invoicing.
- To increase the project team members awareness of the Project Milestones, main durations and critical paths.
- To monitor the project status, to detect any delay and to propose corrective actions as and when necessary.
- To provide feedback and lessons learned in order to improve the Planning & Scheduling methods and provide input to the statistics of planning department.
- Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 Years experience in the oil and gas industry (onshore/offshore &/or subsea).
- Advanced level of knowledge in EPCm work processes.
- Experience in cost control (not mandatory)
- Advanced knowledge of Scheduling computer tools (Primavera Project Planner and Microsoft Project)
- Microsoft office.
- Power BI.
- Fluent in English
- Frenchn and German valuable.
When applying, you will need to provide as much information as possible and receive an email with a form to complete. To be considered for the position, it is necessary to complete the form. If you did not receive it and it is not in your spam folder, please contact us.
We advise against applying for candidates who do not meet the requirements of the offer. Absolute confidentiality in the treatment of applications is guaranteed.