For a development of 200 million euros (a building with facilities) we are looking for a specialist planner with an elevated level of competence and experience (>5 years) in the management and development of Primavera Professional P6 schedules for complex developments (>100 million construction projects). Work under the direction of Cost, Time, Risk Project Manager representing the client/ developer.
Availability to relocate to Luxembourg during task duration (estimated 24 months)
- Receiving the monthly time schedule export fi les from contractor, uploading to the Project Manager’sP6 Server and OPC tools.
- Reviewing and performing health checks on regular updates of the time schedule submitted by Main Contractor, employing both built in P6 tools and manual checks.
- Assessing deviations to the baseline and resequencing of activities introduced by the Contractor.
- Verifying Contractor’s actuals/progress input into the ti me schedule with the reality of the works progress on site and the support of the Works supervision team.
- Proposing amendments to the time schedule following the rules of the art.
- Review and verify cost loading in the Time Schedule by the Contractor. Preliminary Earned Value Analysis for the review by the Cost, Time Risk Manager.
- Monthly reporting preparation and generation of visuals.
- Discussion on risks and corrective actions in support of the Cost, Time and Risk Manager.
- Experience with OPC (Oracle Project Cloud) Primavera online tool.
- 4D scheduling with Synchro LTD in BIM projects.
- Running Montecarlo Primavera Risk Analysis principles (Oracle OPC add-in module and /or Oracle desktop software)
- English B2 or above.
- French knowledge recommended.
When applying, you must complete as much of your data as possible, and you will receive an email with a form. For your candidacy to be considered it is necessary to complete it. If you did not receive it and it is not in the spam folder, please contact us.
We advise that candidates who do not meet the requirements of the offer do not register. Absolute confidentiality is guaranteed in the treatment of applications.