Important International company specialized in Oil&Gas and Renewable Energies, is looking for an ITSM Solutions Administrator to provide Tool support, manage interactions with contractors and be the primary contact point for requestors. He/she should also assist developers with requirements gathering, build simple requests and deliver configuration enhancements and capabilities/improvements within the area IT Service Management system(s) and processes. This resource has knowledge about foundation data, system configuration and process configuration within IT Service Management Tool(s).
The company offers flexible hours: check-in time between 7:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. Departure time from 4:45 p.m. On Fridays you can leave from 2:00 p.m.
Hybrid work modality: 3 days of home office and 2 face to face days.
- Responsible for managing the interaction between the team and other IT functions/business organization.
- Responsible for managing the interaction between the team and contractors: Be the contact point for day-to-day activities, prioritize tasks to be performed by contractor, Ensure contractor delivers according to commitment (e.g. regular reporting).
- Responsible for assessing needs and requests for new functionality/integrations and make recommendation to Manager.
- Responsible for coordinating upgrades of the platform.
- Responsible for follow-up on backlog of requests, incidents and problems and assist in resolution when needed.
- Uses best practices to solve functional issues and improve programs and/or process in support of organizational business challenges, understanding the impact on the organization.
- Perform day-to-day and system administration tasks.
- Perform simple development, improvement and integration tasks.
- Be a liaison between requestor(s) of new functionality/updates and ITSM team by doing requirements gathering and advising on possibilities/restrictions and recommended approach. Furthermore, ensuring both parties understand and agree to the requirements (and approved by manager, if needed) before development/update is undertaken.
- Provide support for the company’s Service Catalog globalization project.
- Troubleshoot ITSM system and interfaces as necessary.
- Ensure the quality of the team’s global support process by actively solving open cases according to current prioritized activities.
- Understands the state of processes currently implemented in the ITSM Tool(s) and clearly communicates any ramifications of changing these processes. Can also suggest possible, viable alternatives and/or improvements.
- Identify and monitor areas for improvement related to IT Service Management.
- Participate in creating and updating documentation for internal processes.
- Provides technical expertise and training as directed by manager.
- Provides in-house support
- Other duties as assigned.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Experienced in information system life cycle methodologies.
- Good knowledge with ITIL practices for IT service management.
- Good knowledge of ITSM tools.
- Capable of solving ITSM related issues.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills to analyze business requirements and translate them into system-supported solutions.
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment. Must be a self-starter.
- Knowledgeable in how changes influence the system availability, performance and cost.
- Knowledgeable about using applications for presentation, spreadsheet, word processing, process modelling, collaboration, project management and web meetings.
- Knowledgeable about relational databases.
- Uses independent judgement and demonstrates creativity and innovation to find solutions to multi-faceted and/or time sensitive, complex problems.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and be very results-oriented.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Skilled in leading meetings internally and with clients / suppliers.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Understanding of business processes, with a flair for business administration and human capital management.
- 10+ years’ work experience within IT.
- 5 years’ work experience as an administrator and/or developer of an ITSM Solution.
Minimum education level:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certificate.
- Good background in IT Services.
- ServiceNow Systems Administrator Certificate preferred.
- ServiceNow Advanced System Administration Certificate preferred.
Nice to have:
- International experience as the position is global.
- Background in process modelling.
- Experience in Project Management.
At the time you apply, you will receive an email with a form. In order for your candidacy to be considered, it is necessary to complete it. If you did not receive it and it is not in your spam folder, please contact us.
It is advisable that candidates who do not meet the requirements of the offer do not register. Absolute confidentiality is guaranteed in the treatment of applications.