Important international company specialized in engineering services, technology and consultancy looking for an IRM Coordinator to join the offices of the company in Barcelona.
The company offers time flexibility: check-in time between 7.30h and 9.30h. Departure time from 16.45h. On Fridays you can leave from 14h.
Hybrid work modality: 3 days remote and 2 at office.
- Elaborate engineering activities: Design and specifications of boilers, furnaces, heaters, and other fired equipment according to codes, prepare technical specifications, material requisitions and documents for purchase order, prepare technical bid tabulations and offers analysis, checking and review of vendor’s drawings and documents.
- Coordinates with other Specialist Leads involved in the project. Coordination with other disciplines to define the interfaces with piping, electricity, instrumentation, works civil, etc.
- Ensures that the discipline engineering deliverables are compliant with project QHSE plan and the client & discipline engineering processes & standards.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering specialized in Mechanical.
- 5 or more years’ experience in similar position.
- Fluent in English.
When applying, you must complete as much of your data as possible, and you will receive an email with a form. For your candidacy to be considered it is necessary to complete it. If you did not receive it and it is not in the spam folder, please contact us.
We advise that candidates who do not meet the requirements of the offer do not register. Absolute confidentiality is guaranteed in the treatment of applications.