International company is looking for a Support Designer to be in charge of all technical activities related to piping supports in on-shore process units.
- Reports to the Principal piping designer of assigned area and to Support Lead Engineer.
- Learns and handles with all applicable job specs, piping classes, standards and working instructions that may be needed for the correct development of his assigned work.
- Coordinates and assures transmission to Civil Dept of sketches for structures, buildings and special supports, on time.
- Prepares and manages the data sheets position for piping support clips, according to stress criteria and support rules.
- Coordinates and assures transmission to Mechanical Dept of position, shape of piping support clips.
- Cooperates with piping designers for the selection of optimal routings to simplify support design and erection works.
- Verifies, comments and follows-up piping studies and drawings, for correct inclusion of stress and civil requirements on supports.
- Coordinates and assures correct support design of lines, identifying on time those special supports that have to be transmitted to civil department. Updates interface special support list.
- Prepares and verifies Data Sheets for itemized supports.
- Bachelor Degree, Technical Degree.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar function.
- Experience in companies providing engineering services to the Chemical, Refining or Petrochemical Industry.
- Knowledge for Supports modules of 3D softwares and/or MDS (PDMS/E3D).
- Fluent in English and Spanish/or French.
ESTIMATED DURATION : 6-12 months.
Please abstain candidates who do not meet the requirements of the offer. Absolute confidentiality is guaranteed in the treatment of candidacies.