International company is looking for Cost Control Engineer to participate in a Biojet project, petrochemicals, in Barcelona.
Start date: 240th of October 2022.
Estimated duration: 18 months, which may be extended.
- CAPEX follow-up: Estimates Total Forecasts, Quantity / Costs and Expected Outcomes.
- Sets up Cost Control Procedures.
- Sets up Budgets and the specific tool to follow the project costs.
- Provides support to the Risk Manager to prepare the Quantitative Risk Analysis.
- Approves commitment control and vendor/subcontractors invoice.
- Assists Project Managers in optimizing and improving the budgeted profits.
- Prepares change orders / claims, and follows up.
- Generates external status reports (client reports).
- Develops cash flows on monthly basis.
- Develops statistical and close-out reports, with a view towards improving feedback data and estimation tools on future contracts / proposals.
- Complies with and implements both company and client HSE Management System objectives and procedures, as well as Quality standards and policies, and other applicable company procedures.
- University Degree in Industrial Engineering or Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role (full time dedication to cost control).
- Mastery of PC based tools and strong computer skills are required.
- Works independently.
- Able to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Able to exercise leadership without formal authority and work within a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated skills in identifying, analyzing, and providing innovative solutions to costing problems.
- Project management and risk analysis experience is a plus.
- Analytical thinking.
- Software: Excel proficient user. Power-bi knowledge.
- Languages: Fluent in Spanish and English is mandatory. French knowledge is a plus.
When applying, you must complete as much of your data as possible and receive an email with a form. In order for your application to be considered, it is necessary to complete it. If you did not receive it and it is not in the spam box, please contact us.
Please abstain candidates who do not meet the requirements of the offer. Absolute confidentiality is guaranteed in the treatment of candidacies.