International company is looking for a Fired Heaters Engineer to be in charge of all engineering activities in mechanical discipline for specific projects.
- Elaborate engineering activities: Design and specifications of boilers, furnaces, heaters, and other fired equipment according to codes, prepare technical specifications, material requisitions and documents for purchase order, prepare technical bid tabulations and offers analysis, cheking and review of vendor’s drawings and documents.
- Coordinates with other Specialist Leads involved in the project. Coordination with other disciplines to define the interfaces with piping, electricity, instrumentation, works civil, etc.p
- Ensures that the discipline engineering deliverables are compliant with project QHSE plan and the client & discipline engineering processes & standards.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Industrial Engineering specialized in Mechanical.
- 5 or more years experience in similar position.
- Fluent in English.
Estimated duration: 12 months, which may be extended.
Please abstain candidates who do not meet the requeriments of the offer.
Absolute confidentiality is guaranteed in the treatment of candidates.