International company in Barcelona is looking for a Principal Piping Designer to be in charge of all technical activities related to piping design of process units in Oil & Gas projects.
- Takes full responsibility over the design activities of an assigned unit.
- Reports to the project piping leader.
- Learns and handles with all applicables job specs, piping classes, standards and working instructions that may be needed for the correct development of his assigned work.
- Transmits instructions to and manages an assigned design team.
- Develops itself the most critical designs, and supports the less experienced designers.
- Coordinates with other specialists involved in the studies (civil, stress, material, supports) and follows-up interfaces.
- Bachelor Degree, Technical Degree.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in similar function.
- Experience in companies providing engineering services to the Chemical, Refining or Petrochemical Industry.
- Softwares: E3D, AutoCAD and Microstation.
- Fluent in Spanish and English and/or French.
Estimated duration: 12 months, which may be extended.
Please abstain candidates who do not meet the requirements of the offer.
Absolute confidentiality is guaranteed in the treatment of candidacies.